We at BLUE MOOSE REALTY, feel as though we are incredibly blessed to be in an area with Military Personnel of all kinds!
We could not be more proud to invite those who are currently active, as well as those who have retired from the U.S. Military, to take part in our EXCLUSIVE program called, PAIN FREE PCS’ing. It’s simple, and it is our way of saying “Thank You”, with more than just words!
When you as an active duty or retired military service member use BLUE MOOSE REALTY, Inc., when purchasing your home, (NOTE: You do NOT have to purchase one of our listings to qualify). Merely be represented by a Blue Moose Realty REALTOR. Then, when the time comes for you to move on, contact Blue Moose Realty once again to handle the sale of your home, and at closing, we will reimburse 50% of our PROFIT, (40% to you and 10% will be donated to Wounded Warriors)
Now, let me answer the question I get asked most often; “Why would you do this?” It’s simple really, I have been in real estate in this area long enough to know a few things when it comes to military personnel.
1) You wouldn’t be on this site unless, you would prefer to NOT live on base.
2) Most would LOVE to own your own home, to have something to call your own.
3) It is likely that you have the ability to see the advantages, (both tax and otherwise) of owning instead of renting. (Just one more way for your BAH to work in your favor.)
4) Usually, if there is a fear of purchasing, it is the fear that by the time you are here for only a couple years, and need to PCS out, that your home may not have appreciated enough to get out clean. (Not be upside down) This rebate from PAIN-FREE PCS’ing gives back to you, just in case there are needed funds at closing. (Hence, the “PAIN-FREE” part!)
5) If we at BLUE MOOSE REALTY, continue to give back to the military, it usually all comes back to us eventually.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to give us a call with any questions you may have. You can reach us at 270.832.1766 OR fill out the contact form below and we will be in contact with you. Even if we do not have the privilege of representing you, please know that we are genuinely thankful to you, for your part in protecting our freedoms!